Do you want to get married?

Getting married seems to be the "natural" way life is supposed to go. But do you want to get married? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I would like that stability of knowing someone is there for me, and honestly I'm getting sick of my family. It would be great to find someone for the regular loving, as well. :)

• Thanks for awarding me best answer.

P.S. Hope that girls stop messing with you.

• Your welcome. And me too. But its been 24 years like this, I doubt things will change lol

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I want to get married. I love the thought of being with this one person that I love for eternity. Even if divorce is in my future. Lol

Why? Because I hate the thought of being someones "girlfriend" for the rest of my life. People grow up and be in relationships as if their married but then when it actually comes down to it they scared and don't want to.

• Do you want to get married? No

Why or why not? For women the negatives outweigh the one positive.

• Its funny , I would have said for men the negatives outweigh the positives.

Really, marriage is a good deal for whoever earns less. Because the only thing that is really legally enforced is that you are now sharing money, and will continue to do so even if the relationship ends.

• Not many people I know got prenups, and they don't even necessariliy hold up in court.

^ only in certain sucky states..quite amusing how some laws aren't equally enforced

Legally, marriage seems to be just about money.

^ I view it more like self-deception lol

• Yeah, but when the self deception's gone, the bill is still there :p

• i would like to have a life partner one day.

• Yeah, I'd like to.

• yup. it's just a natural inclination towards monogamy and marriage. I could live on my own, but I don't think I'd be all that happy.

• btw I'm no I'm a little to young but I have been thinking about my future I would love to get married it will be a dream to get married

• Hell YES! :D

• You were not born in a half, so why are you looking for your other half? :)

If you are meant to be married it will happen, you can't rush fate.

• I don't want to get married. If I met a woman who I was deeply, truly in love with, and she felt the same, then maybe. But I don't want to get married just for the sake of it, I see too many people do that.

What Guys Said 5

• If it happens it happens, I value true love over what a peace of paper says!

• I would like to.

• Of course.

• I would like to some day, but it's still far too early for me!

• ofcourse I do