Joking about getting married?

why would a guy who has never met the woman in person but talking and texting a lot with her, then jokes about marriage with her? He says" We should just skip dating and lets get married, just kidding :)". Why would a guy text that to girl he just started to get to know online?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've jokingly said it to a girl I just met. She mentioned that back home in England she gets seasons tickets to Manchester United (my soccer team). I looked at her and was like "You wanna get married? totally serious. Like right now." she laughed and told me only if we could go to Ann of Green Gables for a honeymoon. lol

What Guys Said 1

• flirting-joking with you. not a huge deal

What Girls Said 3

• why? because he finds it funny probably

• he's just JOKING! 'just kidding' being the two operative words. RELAX, WOMAN! :p it's just harmless flirting, imo. he isn't gonna ring up Tiffany's anytime soon.

• He is Just joking,guys shouldn't joke about these stuff though but anyways he was joking.