Ready for marriage or not?

Abit confuse with myself really at the moment, my boyfriend is in US an I live here in UK. Yeah I know a bit of long distance thing really but iv known him for long time as we visit each other an stuff when we can. there's a bit of a age gap between us really as I'm only 22 an he's 36 an we been talking about being together propely yano as marriage thning really an he wants to help me and be there for me an wants me live witnh him in US I don't mind movin there as I some family there to but I don't know why I'm a bit scrard of the marriage thing maybe cause he's older or sumfin or whatever.. He says he doesn't want to force me if my heart is not there but I love him though and would like to live with him as in know I will have a better life there. He says he doesn't want to get in way through my talent as I have ambition on what I want to do in career aswell, and I don't want to waste his time really as I'm still not sure what I want to do, either settle down or not. I hate the thougt of loosin him because I know I won't find another good guy like him. Please help

What Guys Said 1

• ya always put love as a prioitiyt either you move there or he moves to you if he really luvs you he should also consdier moving to UK...yeah love first follow your heart

What Girls Said 0