How do you do a project proposal?

my psychology teacher has me doing a proposal on psychoanalysts and I have no idea how to go about it. any help would be much appreciated.

thank you both so much! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well basically you need an idea, a concept of what you will talk about in your essay.

The classic example would be a discussion of Freud, how people say his theories are inherently unproveable, others say he was a pivotal early figure in psychoanalysis. You can survey some of the things others have said about him, offer your own commentary, maybe contrast him with other figures who have been less controversial, and so on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I jus submitted my research proposal yesterday,I do Development Studies bt think the structure is the same.U have to know some background infor abt psychoanalysts and that's lyk e intro,Lit review i.e what other scholars have said,justification i.e why you want 2 do that,u jus google how to write a project proposal.

• I meant background info abt pschology.

• I trust you took the trouble to spell out your words in full in the actual proposal.

• I constantly have to remind myself to not use short hand when writting assignments.Haha