How do I break up with a girl whose in love with me..

and thinks the world of me. she wants to get married to me. she has practically asked me to propose. she will be devastated if I tell her that I don't feel the same way. I'm even worried she might go into depression. Once we fought and she refused to eat and just kept crying. I'm against a hard wall here. please help with your tips and advice..

thanks guys. will take your advice

What Girls Said 2

• I was like that with my ex. You have to tell her. You have to be strong, and tell her. Don't let her go on thinking you love her if you don't, it's not fair to either of you. Encourage her to spend time with her friends, see family, and date. She won't want to, but it WILL help.

• well I was going to answer but this answer is all that I was gonna say. Totally agree ^

• tell her to go to councling it sounds like she has a mental problem if you don't love her any more stop pretending and break the news to her don't let her fall even in more love

What Guys Said 0