Best age for marriage...?

GUYS...What do you think is the best age for marriage? Circumstances may vary person to person but lets suppose that you are 23, a master's degree holder and have a decent job.

I don't know much BUT IMHO, I think 26-27 is the best age to get married.

Most Helpful Guy

• After 30.

That's how I see it for me. But it works differently for everybody.

• in what context? financially, emotionally or some other aspect?

• All the above. At least for me anyway. Your 20s are a time to discover yourself and your dreams and be selfish with yourself without the ball and chains of obligation that come with marriage. I'm in my 20s and I've had no aching desire to get married. I can see how someone my age would feel lots of pressure to get married urgently and reproduce because their ancestors did in their late teens. But the truth is we no longer live in that culture and longevity has increased.

What Girls Said 4

• My fiance is 22, and I think 23 is a fine age if you feel ready and have found the right girl. I think the best age is different for everyone.

• Late 20s. By then you'll be stable financially, have had a chance to travel/learn about yourself, party, ect.

• All the people I know who lasted and truly were happy, faithful and together til death were in their early 20s. I'm 23 and my husband is 21. I was 22 and he was 19 when we got engaged. It depends on the people.

• why did you choose make it anonymous? It was not in first place.

• i think its best to get married after you have set jobs/careers and stable income.

What Guys Said 7

• If I was 23 with a masters and decent job I would aim for around 28-29. I want to be a free spirit and do everything that I always wanted to do as a kid, before I settle down. I'm not into trying to get married as soon as possible.. I want to get everything done first, or get most of it done and the rest with my wife

• Past 30. Before that, you have mo clue what you are doing. But try to explain THAT to a 20something.

• age doesn't matter...u do it when you are ready...

...to DIE! I keed I keed XD...yeah... when you feel ready and find the right gal...go for it

• The master's degree and the decent job are great points in your favor, but 23 is too young to get married, IMHO. Of all my married friends, the ones with the strongest marriages waited until they were late 20's or older before they got married.

• I would think 21-25, Also you got to be ready as well. Finacially and emotionally

• 26-30.

• i don't think any age is really any good for risking half of your wealth... just sayin