Going outside of the country to find a more traditional wife?

Women how do you feel about men going outside of the country to find a more traditional wife? The men that tend to do this typically are the more educated men in the united states I don't know about other countries though

Most Helpful Girl

• if they feel they can't find what they want in the states that's their choice. #kanyeshrug

What Girls Said 7

• What, am I not good enough for them? Is there something wrong with the U.S women? I dated this guy for 3 years ... Had to break off with him during college years bec I didn't want him to wait for 4 more years for me. Next thing I knew not long after that, he went outside the country to get marry. I know, I know not my business but it's kind make me think there is something wrong with us AMERIcan women...

• yes something is very wrong with American women

• I don't care. If you feel the need to buy a wife or spend thousands of dollars looking for women abroad, I genuinely don't care. Its not like I would ever date someone who was opposed to western women.

• who said anything about buying a wife? what's that all about?

• the key word is "or"

many men do "buy" wives. You didn't specify, so I addressed both options.

• I think it's interesting if that's the new trend, but I don't really feel anything about it.

• I think its a good idea if you can't find a woman you want here and why not intermingle with the world, sounds solid with me.

• That is cool but I am in the US and I would love a husband like that as long as I can have a job, I wouldn't want to ask for money all the time and earning money to buy things you want feels great :)

• I feel nothing? lol

I mean, it doesn't impact me since they have already made their decision to go outside of the country to find a more traditional wife.

However, it makes me wonder what their intentions are. I hear too many stories of dudes doing that, only to abuse the women, cause the women are often helpless

• I say go for it. Most women from "certain countries" don't want to be tied down anyway. I think men that do this are typically seen as losers in their home country but some men do want find a wife outside of the country because they have a hard time finding a woman in their home country that's traditional enough.

• im asking how you view them, not your perception on how you think people view them

• I don't view them any kind of way but I guess I would be happy for them. I won't they did that for that reason unless they tell me anyway. I would just assume they visited another country and just happened to fall in love with a woman from there.

What Guys Said 0