Marriages are made in heaven and celebrated on earth !

How true is it ?

Are we paired at the time of birth ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible, looking at it from the perspective that nothing is random in life.

What Guys Said 1

• i like to belive that there is a solemate out there for everyone and that it could be right next door or even the other side of the world. but there is someone out there just ment for everyone.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends on your state of spirituality. You can be in a relationship that is spiritual, or one that is not, and you have to agree on that. If you have a spiritual relationship like that, then I think you can say that your marriage is "made in heaven". Although marriages are "celebrated", they aren't always great, and you have to fix the rough patches in the road. I think it depends on your definition of heaven. Marriage is as sacred as you treat it.

Are people picked out for each other? I am going to guess "no", because I've had one too many failed relationships that I thought was sacred, that got ruined.