Would you marry into this family of wealth and status, but at some cost! dah ding!

Okay, lets say you are approached by a man, he's in his mid 50s, he's hella decked out, dressed to the nines. He even talks like Chazz Palminteri in the movie The Bronx Tales, when he played Sonny LoSpecchio.

link

Lets also go on to mention he drives this car

link

So he's a bit old fashioned, so what..

He takes a liking to you, even though his basic personality is condescending, for some reason, you get along real well with him..Then one day he says

"Whatcha' doin' workin' in a place like this huh? You are a sma't sma't kid, how would YOU, (points at you) like to work fah me? eh? (points to self) I also got a kid whoz seen YOU (points at you) and is inte'sted and lookin' to get married"

He goes on to explain he can give you a life of

--Money

--Status

--Vacations

--Jewelry

--Sports Cars

--Your own place

--Access to the best sheba sheba ever

--And of course his kid is F.UCKING EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING

However, THIS IS A MAFIA FAMILY WOULD YOU DO IT?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, I would conduct a GAG Poll and then make a decision

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your questions!

I don't plan on getting married; besides, I rather have my own mafia than marry into one.

What Girls Said 2

• hell yes... not only for money and what not... but the mafia? helllyyyyesss soundds like a f***ing exciting life. I wish something like that could happen to me. sooounds so awesome...

• Hey why not. especially if his kid is F.UCKING EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING. lol

What Guys Said 3

• As broke as I am now? I'm leaning toward yes

• I wouldn't even talk to someone with a godawful accent that can't pronounce an R.

• YOU, YOU, you think this is funny, you think I'm he'e to amuse you? Make YOU, I mean YOU laugh and he'e to f***in' amuse you? You think I'm funny? Funny? How am I funny? Think you think you can just laugh? You think this is funny? What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? --Tommy DeVito

• girls love dangerous guys