Life without marriage is the best. What do you think?

I recently figure out that men try to use wife more than women try to use men. Society is tough. However, if they try to be good it shouldn't be a problem. But whatever.. I don't see the point anyway. I just want to be real.
Wake up guys, men are much more user than women.
Men say what you want to hear from him and do what you expect him to do. And then they start fool around pretending he is that guy you have been dreaming of.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your priorities I suppose. I want to have kids someday with my future husband and share that lifestyle. It's not enough for me to simply share my life with a "boyfriend", want to be a wife to my future husband one day. I like security and want to know the person I'm planning on sharing myself with for the rest of my life was willing to make such a big choice and was serious about me. Just being in a relationship seems like any other thing, but marriage is a commitment made in front of your friends and family and a promise that you'll be faithful. That's a beautiful thing to me and it's a shame so many people ruin it.

What Guys Said 11

• Marriage is bad news for men these days. It is a real shame.

• disagree also. Men have a lot more to loose in a marriage. When a man gets married they are willing to lay down their life for their family either through war or through work, and the women today are just not worth it. I'd rather play xbox

• sounds about right :)!

• To me, getting married to the right person is one of the best thing in the world and really a blessing.

• With the state of marriage in this country and it's bias towards men in the legal system marriage is the last thing I want at the moment

• I highly disagree...but thanks for trolling.

• First off, stop trying to cast us off like were just completely the bad person. Women can do plenty of f***ed up sh*t aswell. Especially when it comes to a divorce. She can pretty much take the kids, having us pay for Child support. Then she'll get another check from this stupid thing called Alimony. Which is completely unfair.

• I don't know I am starting to think most men have emotional problems. I mean like seriously, they say they want a good women that will actually treat them right and when they get the type of woman they've been wanting all along they don't know how to treat her. They become emotionally distant and they give the good woman a hard time. As for marriage I do agree though women do tend to have the upper hand when it comes to money and the custody of the children given they are financially stable.

• lol, Well Trust me it's same way with girls who seem to find the right guy. It's absolutely ridiculous.

• Yes. Its much better.

• I'd rather try it myself at some point. However, if you're not married, it has advantages.

• Sounds lame.

• I think women actually evolved to use men more then the other way around.

Use men, get as much as they can, give it all to their kids.

Women are not selfish, but they are very greedy on their children's behalf.

• I don't think so... You guys are the best players.

• I think women evolved to more ruthlessly gather for their resources. Men, through most of human evolution, were less sure (if they knew at all) which kids were theirs. I think men probably evolved a more general allegiance to 'the tribe' which would have included their own children among them.

I think that's why you still today see men more willing to sacrifice themselves for strangers, or for women and children 'in general' while women more 'do anything for their kids'.

neither is better.

• QA; nobody 'told' me this, this is what I've gathered observing my wife and other women.

What Girls Said 10

• Wow, interesting topic.

I think the key is marriage between two people who are completely MARRIAGE MATERIAL. Most people of this generation are not. They'd rather be submerged in all the superficial, unsatisfying in the long run bullsh*t.

Not all men are how you've described. Yes, sadly, some of them are, but not all of them. Don't judge every single man when you haven't met them all based on the sh*tty actions of a handful. Maybe FOR YOU, someone who thinks and feels the way you do, life without marriage is best. But for someone like me who wants to settle down, have lots of kids, and travel with my family, that's not best for me at all.

• I think it depends on what the person want in their life.For those who don't want any commitment in a relationship yeah its the best way for them,not to marry.

• Oh you think there are people who only satisfied from thier own husband and live happily ever after? I find that bs. Then why they flirt with other guys. Please..."

• Oh yeahhh?...? Have you asked them?

• Yup. they said no.

• life with the right person is the best. If you're getting married to someone who's not right, life without marriage would be a much nicer option.

• well sense I'm married and I know we don't use each other so, no it is not the best. I love waking up in the morning next to the man I love, knowing that he loves me to. we were meant to be with each other

• meh I could take it or leave it .

• I don't necessarily believe that. I think life with marriage can be great and so can life without it.

• I think life without marriage is fine. I'd be able to live with it.

• It's good.

• sounds lonely to me

• Sharing your life with a wonderful man is what's best. If the man is lame, then it's better to stay single.

• Have you been married?

• Our system is that they split the assets, give the kids to the mother, and then take most of the guy's income and give it to the mother.

You'll be shocked to know that 2/3 of divorces in the 'west' are filed for by the wife.

• That makes sense now. It's crazy, I must say.