11/11/11. A big day for weddings.

I heard that 11/11/11 has become a HUGE day for weddings. Maybe for luck, maybe so both parties can remember their anniversary (lol), maybe for fun. What are you planning on doing on 11/11/11?

I am going to another wedding. *sigh*

Most Helpful Guy

• I will be offering a prayer for all veterans and then going to work. Not really into the whole "luck" thing. If they do it just for fun, I don't care, but if they think the date of their wedding is going to bring them 50+ years of bliss, they need to think again.

What Guys Said 8

• I'll be remembering our war dead.

11/11 is the main day for remembering past war losses

in commonwealth countries.

• hmm , don't think it's the ultimate date , it's to typical :p here it's remembrance of the fallen soldiers of WW I , may they RIP , ( and it's a holiday yeey :p ) going on a weekend with my family in the Ardennes.

• F*** getting married. That's when skyrim is coming out.

• "maybe so both parties can remember their anniversary " Naw, us guys will STILL forget all about it...We'll have Thanksgiving and football on the brain.

• SKYYYYYYYYRIIIIIIIIIM

• I will be getting a free dinner at Applebees with my dad, just like last year.

• Skyrim.

• Working for half the day, maybe less.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really think 11/11/11 is a lucky day , its just a hoax. But I will be taking a nutrition exam at 1 oclock.

• Remembrance Day