Should I give her the ring tonight?

Ok, a couple of days ago I asked a question if I should give my girlfriend my mother's first engagement ring, even though the 5 diamonds are really really small and doesn't like impressive at all. The ring means a lot to me, but I know her dad will have something bad to say about it. BUT it was my parents idea to give her the ring. So if I don't it will hurt them. Everyone said I should give her the ring because of the meaning behind it.

Anyway, I was going to wait till the 27th to ask. I got her concert tickets and meet and greet passes to meet her favorite band. BUT I want to do it like NOW lol, but I'm still scared she is just going to laugh at the ring. Should I wait till the 27th to ask so it's "special" instead of taking her on a walk tonight and talk to her before doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she loves you, odds are she couldn't care less about what the ring looks like.

If you can't wait to do it, then just go for it. It doesn't have to be perfectly planned out because it'll be perfect in its own way.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's burning a hole in your pocket, just do it. What do you have to lose? It will still be special to her. Going on a walk sounds nice. :)

• Any time you chose to give her the ring is going to be special all by itself.

What Guys Said 2

• ask yourself this question, shouldn't the fact that your asking her to marry you be enough and not the size of the ring, if she really loves you she shouldn't care about the size of the ring. and she should appreciate how much that ring means to you and your family. giving a ring that means a lot to a girl that means alot. that's perfect.

• your marrying so young :(