What makes a girl a wife material?

What are some things about a girl that would make you think she's wife material?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an excellent question!

However this question is going to vary from guy to guy. Its like asking about the perfect car or the perfect house to each his or her own taste.

Here are my "characteristics" that make a woman "wife material" in my eyes:

1. She's has the ability to take care of her partner. (loving, caring, affectionate, etc.)

2. She has great communication skills.

3. She has strong maternal instincts, (likes children, or has the capacity to take care of children)

4. She knows how to cook. (demonstrates she can cook for her family if the need arised)

5. She has improvision skills. (can make do with items she has on hand. Sometimes a family doesn't have "ideals", but SHE can make do.)

6. She has patience and resilience (she'll need plenty of this for marriage and kids)

7. She's not materialistic. (this sort of selfishness may seem okay when you are single, but it may hamper a childs standard of living)

8. She understands the concept of "sacrifice". (She puts others needs before her's. This is a balance for sure. But a good characteristic to have.)

9. Good sense of humor.

10. Has a strong moral base.(morals that her and I meet eye to eye on.)

What Guys Said 7

• if she is fairly easygoing and good company overall...sense of humor...has some kind of a job..lol...not an overly judgmental and shallow debbie downer. simple...

• Loyalty

Sense of humor

Respect

Similar worldviews/compatibility

Affectionate/sweet

• has a good character and morals. has her own life (interests and obligations). is a nice person.

• If we had an accident and she has my baby inside of her I would consider that wife material

• She's nurturing, kind, encouraging and has a sense of humor.

• Her general attitude of caring for me, looking out for me, showing interest, asking if I'm good, telling me what she's been up to. These things make me think, 'wifey'

• Hot but not slutty, smart, outgoing, able to cook, and she can't be bipolar or have ocd.

What Girls Said 1

• A) Mature

B) Confident

C) Faithful

D) A girl you can take home to Mother (not rated r, lol)

E) Not slutty/trashy

F) Respectful

G) Clean

H) Good cook a plus

I) Ambitious/great head on her shoulders