What are some things about a girl that would make you think she's wife material?
Most Helpful Guy
This is an excellent question!
However this question is going to vary from guy to guy. Its like asking about the perfect car or the perfect house to each his or her own taste.
Here are my "characteristics" that make a woman "wife material" in my eyes:
1. She's has the ability to take care of her partner. (loving, caring, affectionate, etc.)
2. She has great communication skills.
3. She has strong maternal instincts, (likes children, or has the capacity to take care of children)
4. She knows how to cook. (demonstrates she can cook for her family if the need arised)
5. She has improvision skills. (can make do with items she has on hand. Sometimes a family doesn't have "ideals", but SHE can make do.)
6. She has patience and resilience (she'll need plenty of this for marriage and kids)
7. She's not materialistic. (this sort of selfishness may seem okay when you are single, but it may hamper a childs standard of living)
8. She understands the concept of "sacrifice". (She puts others needs before her's. This is a balance for sure. But a good characteristic to have.)
9. Good sense of humor.
10. Has a strong moral base.(morals that her and I meet eye to eye on.)