Is He Planning To Propose?

My boyfriend and I have been officially dating for over a year.

He told me on Halloween that he wants to marry me.

He keeps talking about buying a house and moving in together this summer.

He talked about “our kids”

He told me he was just looking at engagement rings the other day to get an idea of how much they cost.

He got me to look at engagement rings online last night with him.

He told me he doesn’t want to get me a ring (not engagement) for xmas…it seems like because he’s going to propose.

Last night I said to him it surprised me you were looking at engagement rings because I thought you told your friend he was too young to be engaged. He said that’s because he is immature. He didn’t even say well I was just looking now so I can save a little money here and there for the future.

He works full time and goes to school full time as well. I didn’t think he was going to propose until after he graduated (next December) but with all this it seems like he may do it before then.

He has a good job where he makes good money and has been supporting himself for years.

& he knows I think an engagement should be a year to 2 years long.

What Guys Said 1

• So yeah it seems like an engagment is in there somewhere. He's looking online to see how its gona work out. Houses and moving in together, this is going to be a time of strained finances and a new look on your relatioship. its a big thing.

Guys like to be ready for big things. So if he's going through a phase of analysizing his current situation, he's not ready to propose yet, but he's getting everything together to propose. you get what I'm sayen? he's making sure that halfway throught this dealy he doesn't swamp his life and have to move back in with his parents or take equivalent emergancy procedures.

As for exactly how long its gona take him to move to the next phase, it could take anywhere form a couple of days to a couple of months, depending on how he works on this. The next phase of marrige is the "When is it the right time?" he's gona start looking for romantic oppertunities to propose. he wants it to be perfect. so you could help him out there. yeah that's all that I can see coming up for you. Have a great holidays and hopefuly all of this will work out good.

What Girls Said 0