Am I to much of a push over?

So me and my guy have been dating for about a year and a half and were engaged but lately it's like he doesn't care about what I say or do as long as I 'm with him before he cared about what I said what I did and everything but now he just says silence is golden and he even told me the other day he doesn't care about what I say Is he falling out of love with me or what?He get excited to talk to his friends on the forums he likes I mean he even im's the girls saying their name with exclaimation points and its like Oh OK well then and I do so many things for him and don't fight back I do it because I love him.What do you think? Oh and now he's on guns and call of duty before it was apbt's now its guns and video games. Help?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like he is too comfortable around you and has the impression that he cannot lose you.

Try to talk to him about it and see how he feels about the situation.

Of course I had a girl that was talking the same way you are right now.

However, she talked about stupid sh!t lolol.

So if that's you then he still cares you are just boring. And he doesn't feel the need to impress you anymore.

Talk to him tell you how you feel. If nothing changes tough decision to make;

1. stay and deal with it or,

2. Drop his ass.

What Girls Said 1

• If you need to ask this questions over here, I think you already know the answer, however we just know what you just tell us here, 20 lines, there must be more background... so I'm not going to tell you no he doesn't care or yes he does he's just being a boy... I'll tell you this, you shouldn't feel underappresiated by someone who you supposibly are going t spent the rst of your life with. he should care about what you think- after all youc are about what he thinks because you love him.. but I reckon you should talk with him... ask him to give an straight answer as you don't want to end up marrying someone who's going to make you unhappy not good for you not good for him...( waste of money on the wedding party!) ... x