If you were against marriage, how would it make you feel if you surprisingly ended up considering it?

A lot of guys are against or afraid of marriage, that's no secret. But what happens when one of those guys starts to feel differently? If you were the type of guy who's been afraid of marriage his whole life, would it scare you if you got together with a girl who was so great for you that you started thinking about marrying her? How would something like that make you feel?

What Guys Said 1

• I wanted to get marrying growing up.

Had I known what I know now, I would have been terrified of it.

If I were single, and in the scenario you describe, yeah, I'd be really worried that I was going to do something I'd regret.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not against marriage but I don't want to get married. If I found a guy who was great in all the ways I would still not purpose because if he was great in all the ways; he would also be loyal to me, no need for me to throw so much money and go trough so much paper for a guy who is going to stay with me even if I don't try to tie him down with marriage. :) I don't mind if other people do it but I do not myself see the reason why getting married is such a good thing.