Guys, do you want a wife with motherly qualities?

Do some guys prefer to marry a woman because she is nurturing and motherly rather than because he is crazy about her?

Most Helpful Girl

• those are the kind of wives who get cheated on and just used for their "motherly" benefits. I know guys like a woman who can keep up a home but she has to stimulate his desire and they have to be in love too or else it just won't work right

What Guys Said 3

• yea... one of the girls I'm dating right now is kind of ... "blah" personality wise... but she's physically attractive and comes from a wealthy family... I might end up marrying her just for the family (and money) aspect of my life, while having GFs and adventure on the side...

• What a tool.

• Guys like you are the reason that many girls are so paranoid today. I hope one day she gonna smash your balls!

• pathetic. how about you have the balls to take what you want in life instead of being a little white knight for sluts I'm banging to seduce with fantasies of love and honorable commitment

dumbass

• I would want my significant other to be the exact opposite of my mother. She's psycho.

• I can't speak for every guy, but I would.

• Great...I want marriage and kids but I'm not the super motherly stay at home type.

• America

• Then you've got absolutely nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend said he loves seeing me with my siblings just being a sister and can't wait till he can sit back and watch me do that with our kids so yes. If you love kids and have motherly qualities like most of us girls will then don't hide it! It could be the best quality he loves about you :)

• But I don't. I'm not that great with kids. I want my own but everyone tells me I wouldn't be a good teacher nor do I want to be. I'm not that patient.

• Dont let other people tell you you can't be a mom unless you think you can't support it or will kill it. But I mean, I know lots of boys that don't want kids because they will be too busy in life with their job but they still want a wife. When you find the right guy you can decide together what's best :)

• Oh they don't say I shouldn't be a mom just that I'm not good at working with kids.

• Well, yeah. They're looking for a women to take their mothers job, by taking care of them haha.