Would you sign a prenup agreement before getting married if asked (don't then no marriage)?

So, with so much divorces I been seeing within the past months (Kobe, Katy Perry) that didn't have a prenuptial guarantees they will lose some assets and income (If not half of what they make)... History kind of tells that when a marriage end the man will lose allot and the woman gaining (without doing much in most cases). Have you ever seen a woman try to save a marriage knowing she might lose cash she worked for, HELL NO... The rule is payment for p***y and not payment for d***k...

So if you've met am intensively smart, successful, sexy, financially stable spouse running 100,000.00 or more cash a year type man /female that you were engaged too... He or she though tells you that before we get married that you would have to sign a pre-nup so on his or her part of anything happens in the relationship you get a one-time percentage and call it a day... So again, being in the thousand dollar bracket, a millionaire or billionaire would you sign a prenuptial agreement to protect yourself if the relationship goes south..

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely sign a pre-nup. I plan on getting one anyway. It's not always just the man that suffers. There are women who make more than men out there, and I will probably be one of those. At least if I marry my current boyfriend. he makes less than what I am going to be making just starting out, and my wage is going to go up within a year.

To me it's not the money. I would much rather have a great relationship than date someone just for money.

So yes I would definitely sign a pre-nup. I want nothing to do with someone once they have decided to get out of the relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not sure I want to get married, but if I was going to, yeah sure.

• No preanup would mean I am marrying an unrealistic bastard.

o no preanup=no marrige.

Ppl who are getting married should know-life is full of suprises, and marrige is not only about love. There are things that can change our lives, and it would be irresponsible not to plan ahead . More or less the preanup is just a sign of saying" I trust you so I will sign it, because I know ,if we ever get divorced, it is not yout money that I wanted"

• I plan on it. I have my own money that I intend to protect and keep separate from my husband.

• but... but... BUT IT WOULDN'T ever go south, thats not what marriage and love is about!!! when i marry i marry once and its forever to the guy i love an he isn't leaving ever lol

• hell nah

What Guys Said 2

• I would not sign a prenup. That tells me that we would already be expecting problems and anticipating a possible divorce.

• Yes I would.

I believe prenups should be mandatory, and fully enforceable.

However, BOTH parties need to have a lawyer present their side.

Divorce rates are so high these days, it's just smart planning. It doesn't mean you are planning to divorce.

The excuse "if you loved me you wouldn't ask me to sign it". Well, I see it as "if you weren't planning to ever leave me, then it wouldn't be a problem to sign it."