At what age do you wanna get married and why?

Do you think we can plan it at all or is it something people base on feelings and do spontanious. Do you wanna get married at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care about getting married or not, but if it's something my boyfriend wants to do then I want to be at least 24. I'm not ready for such a step yet (I'm 20), and 24 is my favorite number so I guess that explains haha. c:

I don't think it is something you can plan, unless you've found the right person already and even then you don't know how things will turn out.

What Guys Said 3

• Naw...you will know when you want to get married ...IF you do...if you are not SURE...then do not marry...

• i want to get married before I'm 30 but I know it's not going to happen because I turn 29 this year. Most of my friends that are my age and younger are married and have kids already.

• You won't be able to choose the age. When you near the age, or reach the age, you'll be scrambling for a man and if it doesn't work out like you hoped, you may end up getting married a lot later than you ever wanted.

Or even not at all since all the good guys will have been taken in their youth and all you are left with is the failblogs: the divorcees, the sh1tty communicators, the players, the selfish bastards, and so on. It could leave you with an unusually jaded opinion about men in general.

To answer your question, I got married at 23 to a woman I dated from 19.

What Girls Said 3

• Lately my friends and I have been talking about marriage, and we are unsure if we even want to get married. So I have no clue at what age that would happen, and also I don't like the idea of being stuck in a routine. As bad as this sound my friends and I also don't understand why things have to be so expensive for all the things that go into a wedding.

• Can keep it cheaper if you don't follow the normal path/channels...My wife had been married once before and her groom had fainted twice during the ceremony and she did not want to face another wedding and spend all that money...so, when she came off the graveyard, I met her at the courthouse at 8AM and the JP tied the knot for us..also a friend of mine has three daughters and he plan son offering them the wedding of their choice OR cash on the barrel...(:

• Yes I do want to get married. I don't know when though.

I guess it will just be something that will happen when it happens if it happens. But preferably in my mid twenties. Or when I have found the right man for me.

• no. I don't want to.