Did you like being a bridesmaid?

Have you ever been a bridesmaid and did you like it? I think most people don't like being bridesmaids for the fact that you have to wear a dress you don't really like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be one in a few months (maid of honor, technically, but they're similar enough). I don't mind so far! Besides, the dress I'm wearing is cute and modern, nothing like a traditional bridesmaid dress, so I don't mind it at all.

• I wish I could give you a link of this dress I have to wear but I'm not a level 4

• I'll probably just wear it anyone. it feels awkward now because all the other girls ordered it without question and I'm the only one who said something so now I'm the mean one.

• Hey, you have a right to say what you want; it doesn't make you mean. If you were holding a grudge or being totally rude to her about it, maybe, but as it is, don't worry, I doubt she thinks you're mean. Good luck with the wedding!

What Guys Said 1

• No, I like being a dude :)

• well guys have to be grooms men I think they're called. I have to wear this dress I don't really like and it is really bothering me because I tried to tell the bride I don't like but all she wants to say is well its my wedding so either wear it or get out.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally do, but I only do because the bride is my big sister. I love being there for her and helping her and my dress is hott! lol