You are Married and Get a Secret Admirer

You are married and just got a secret admirer valentine. What do you do? Should you tell your spouse about it? Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• Tear up the Valentine and move on with your life. You have a wife. You're not in sixth grade anymore. Don't bother telling her.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I'd tell my spouse just in case something else doesn't pop up and they find out. If that happens then they might assume that something is going on when there isn't since you kept it a secret.

• Tell her! Part of maintaining a good, healthy relationship is not keeping secrets from your partner.

• i would tell her

it might be her lol

• i would tell my spouse, but do it lightheartedly. I think if you are honest, but don't make a big deal out of it, then it won't be a big deal.

• Tell my spouse, and then wait until I can found out who it is to take further action. Hopefully law inforcement won't have to get involved.

• I'd show it to him so we can both laugh about it.

• Yeah def tell her, don't be keep secrets.. because if she came across it, how would you explain not telling her?

So yeah, def tell her and then just throw it away, and like a few other people have said... it could be her! x

• Tell her. Be honest. She might laugh it off. Or it might be her testing you, you never know.

• Yes! Tell your spouse. It could be a set up to see if you keep secrets from them.

Or

Yes, if you are a faithful trustworthy spouse!

• yes I would. for a laugh. nothing is going to happen obviously.

• I would tell my spouse about it. I'm sure he would get a kick out of it. We're madly in love with each other. A secret admirer isn't going to tear us apart. Tell her, tear it up, and move on.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course you should. I can't think of a single good reason not to.

• Tell her with humor like 80% of the people here said :)

• Tell her.

• I would tell my wife ^^