she says no and not now, with a valid reason. Advicing me not to wait for her, what shall be done?

here is a girl whom I knew for two three years.. she knew me but not not much about me..never talked though..knew each others family a bit, but when I proposed she says not ready for a marriage right now with anyone , with a valid reason backing it up..i am crazy but she adviced me to move on not wait ang marry someone else ... I couldn't .. what next .. option B is moving on.. is there an option A , pls help

Most Helpful Guy

• Waaaaaaaaait. So you proposed even though you barely talked to, there was some minor connection and out of the blue, proposal? Well I'd be surprised myself.

Anyways, she's not interested much in linking your lives together. Move on, I think.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her you will wait for her. And wait for her.

This may not be the case, but its possible that she just said that because she couldn't say 'no' straight out because she didn't want to hurt you.

Tell her you want to know the absolute truth no matter how much it hurts and if the absolute truth is that she would marry you but later than you should wait for her.

It is pretty unlikely that a girl will want to marry someone later that they have told to marry someone else though...

• Move on she said it loud and clear

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, move on. She was polite and all, but that she still meant what she told, I think.