Why do you get married? Or why wouldn't /didn't you?

Why or why not will/did you get married? .

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably won't. With 50% of marriages ending in divorce... I think the stakes are too high for that kind of gamble =/

What Guys Said 4

• Because we want to make sure we don't loose the people we love.

• I'm planning to get married because there's a girl I like and I don't want another guy to have her :)

• Well because I would love her so much that I wanted to show it. Legal purposes also. ^^

• What legal purposes?

• Well in Sweden you have to be married to inherit when someone dies, you can't just give it away in your will. You can wish for it, but for the legality you have to be married. Other ones too ^^

• Idk jk

What Girls Said 2

• I will get married, having a life partner has always been important to me, and once you find them, marriage usually follows naturally in our society.

• i will marry because... I don't know... that's how the society is... you get married when you love someone. I think one of the reasons why people esp girls want to get married is to get over the insecurity of losing their partner... its like tying up each other in a legal and social bond. otherwise I see no reason why two people have to get married to love and live with each other