Would this make you mad?

My wife has been out of town visiting her family and she went to the club with her sister's to be the D.D. . That's cool I don't have a problem with that,but she was telling me how these guys were flirting with her and she just blew them off and that's cool too. I made the comment though that none flirts with me anymore and she got totally mad at me. Was I out of line

I did fail to mention that she is 7 months pregnant could it have been hormones?

Most Helpful Girl

• It kind of depends on how you said it... If you said, "No one flirts with me anymore" in a sad way, yeah, that can be hurtful. I would have taken it as a joke, but still. If you had said, "No one flirts with me anymore" in a way that sounds like you're RELIEVED that no one flirts with you, she probably would have taken it a lot better, haha.

• AND OF COARSE I SAID IT LIKE I WAS SAD LIKE AN IDIOT but it wasn't kike it sounded I just used to turn heads in my 20's and it just doesn't seem like I do in my 30's just kinda wonder why sometimes it's not like I want to go have a fling or anything is that wrong

• Haha no, I don't think making a simple observation about how things have changed is something to flip out over, but she feels how she feels. Even if it is just hormones, it's important to respect that she's upset about this, treat her how you'd want to be treated. Just clarify that you didn't mean you want girls to flirt with you all the time, she'll probably understand :)

What Girls Said 5

• Could possibly be hormones and sad to say hard to argue with hormones as they intensify our emotions more than we want and sort of kill that filter in our brain

• yeah that's true too she is pretty good at that like if a guy grabs her ass in a crowd she won't tell me till we are to far away for me to punch them

• pregnet and in a club? your wife is a boss lolzz and if she is telling you that a men flirted with her she obv took him as a joke if she took him serisoly she would never tell you what happend that night

• Nah,it's just hormones. Sorry,buddy.

<----been pregnant four times.

• She's pregnant! I'd be pissed too. This doesn't make sense, which is why it's probably because of the pregnancy, you should apologize, regardless.

• Yeah I did but why would it make you mad I didn't get mad when she was at a club without me and guys were flirting with her

• Only because of the pregnancy. I've been pregnant four times, and her reaction makes absolutely no sense; therefore, it's got to be because of her emotional sensitivity. Unfortunately, behavior that makes no sense whatsoever will occur at some point during pregnancy, especially late pregnancy - insecurities and impatience are overflowing at this time. Hang in there!

• lol thanks I should know this stuff by now this is our third one together and my 4th

• Hm. I wouldn't have gotten mad over this. It seems like she kind of overreacted.

What Guys Said 2

• Choose your WORDS Carefully. Probably depends on how you said it. It could either be honest, or come off as a death trap for you.

On the other hand, maybe when you two where together and out in public or with friends, maybe she cought a sense of flirting between you and someone else that maybe you didn't catch? I'm truly guilty of this, and its gotten me in trouble before as well.

• tone of voice, body gestures, the grimace on your face etc etc all depends on those factors