If someone you knew was getting married, but you knew some things about their fiance,

would you tell your friend/acquaintance? Especially if it were real bad and you felt by them marrying the person it would be a huge mistake?

I happen to know this guy who plans on marrying this chick but um...it would be a HUGE mistake on his part. She's fake,self-centered,rude,a bad Mom,is lazy,etc. And she's obviously marrying him for his money(he's a doctor).

What's even weirder? I went out with him last year. Man I feel like I'm in a soap opera!

I can't wait to tell the girls ex-husband. He's going to laugh at this. He knows she's getting married(he's the one who told me). But dayum!

So should I tell the doctor? I really think he needs to know what he's getting himself into.

I guess I should add I only went out with him once. He wanted to go out again,but I declined. This is just too weird!
K,guess I'll take everyones advice and not tell him. I'll just congratulate him and wish him well.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would tell them themselves. they need to know no matter how hard it might be to hear

but are you doing it because you want to break them up? or because you actually care?

• Well,I just wanted to tell because she's such a bitch.

I found out she's already lying to him.

Good luck,dude!

What Guys Said 4

• I would only tell him really early in his relationship with her. Not when he is planning to get married because that will probably really hurt him... compared to telling him really early.

• Seeing that you went out whith him last year, you are going to come across as an ex with sour grapes. If he is a doctor, he should have enough grey matter to decide himself if she is the one for him or not

• I'm gonna say "no". Those aren't good qualities, but they're personality related issues.

• It really depends, if they really love each other there is no way you can stop them.

What Girls Said 2

• Wow... don't you have a life? It sounds like they're happy. If she's all that you said she is then wouldn't you think he'd know that himself as well? You don't know her, you aren't near her, and you're just listening to gossip/word of mouth from other random people so chances are everything you said about her really isn't true and/or exaggerated. Leave it be. It sounds like you're still harboring feelings or just need to grow up because you're going around person to person gossiping... and at your age? Him marrying her has no effect on your life so why don't you do something better with your time that effects YOUR life.

• OK I'm not going on heresay-I used to be her neighbor and saw with my OWN eyes what type of person she is-so back off!

• To be honest, if you tell him that he shouldn't marry her because she's fake, self-centered, rude, a bad mom, lazy, etc., it will probably just come across as you looking jealous (particularly because you dated him in the past).

Unless you have something concrete, like proof that she cheated on him or something, then you're just going to look petty and he'll marry her anyway.