Women, would you marry someone who was rich if they got a vasectomy?

So they don't want to have children. The guy is successful and will provide everything for you. But he will never have kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want kids either so it would be perfect!(:

What Girls Said 14

• That's in my top five requirements for marriage - the man must be okay with having no children. I'll be getting sterilized soon because I don't want to have children. That's added protection against an unwanted pregnancy.

My grandfather had a vasectomy, but that didn't stop my mother from happening. I'll feel much safer when I've been cut and tied, regardless of whether or not my partner does the same.

• BUT you wouldn't be here if he had a vacectomy! Think aboout that for a bit... (mindf***ed right?)

• So if you grandmother had done the same as you, you would be here... isn't that kinda a turn off towards not doing it.

• Not at all, considering I am here, and if I weren't, I don't think I'd care haha

• 1. A vasectomy is a bonus to me, because I don't want kids

2. I don't care if he's rich or poor. I make my own money so it doesn't matter.

• Maybe if it was my 2nd marriage and/or I already had kids. If not then no I can't see myself marrying him because I do want kids

• Probably not unless I were divorced later in life and looking to remarry but not have any more kids.

• No. Family is too important to me

• nope.

lmfao@ 'provide everything for you'. I don't need someone to provide for me, nor do I want that.

• Being rich wouldn't make a difference. His reasons for not wanting kids and my, maybe, desire for children would.

• That wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. However, there would have to be more to the relationship then him having money because that doesn't matter to me.

• sry no.. I wanna have kids idc if your rich or not.

• No , I want kids . I just want to be a mother .

So money isn't the issue here.

• I'm kinda in this boat now my husband had a vasectomy before w got married he never told me until a year later he knew how important it wame to me to have children if I would of know before hand I wouldn't of married him no matter how much I loved him.he isn't rich but he's not poor either.his views on children still haven't changed and I feel he took my choice from me in this matter yes I know I could get a divorce but then I would be disowned by my family I was raised with till death do we part. If I would of known before hand I would of ended the relationship even if he was a RICh man because money can't buy everything.

• wow that is really bad. he really did you wrong by not telling you something like this. I don't gie a crap about till death do us part. He lied to you before you even got married so therefore it is based on lies and distrust. Mariage is about having a good partnership with trust. Not following some religious assery. I would explain to your parents and let them disown you if they wish, but tell them they would never have grandchildren if you don't do this. Anyway just my radical opinion, as usual.

• My parents know the whole story and your right. The marriage is based on nothing but lies and distrust and I think my mother is coming around to the idea about possiblly coming back home till I get on my feet and they are not worried about grandchildren they have 3 already soon to be 5 there's 6 girls and 3 boys in my family I'm the second oldest.

• Well really I'm not comfortable with small children and pregnancy wouldn't go to well with the career I'm attempting to get into. As long as he's okay with adopting some ten year old or hosting exchange students or something then yes.

• I don't know if I want kids or not right now, so sure.

• Maybe if I were in love...

But in my opinion no amount of money could substitue for a wonderful marriage accompanied by a house full of kids<3(:

I'd rather have them then money any day.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah they still get Vaginomy