Thoughts on a virgin guy?

Okay, so I'm not that into the whole "loose your virginity as young as possible" thing.. I'd much rather wait until I find someone I actually like than loose my virginity to some bimbo. I don't necessarily want wait until marriage, but I'd have no problem doing so if the person I am with would want that.

So girls, what's your thoughts on virgin guys willing to wait?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm no girl but still I'll answer ;-)

Losing your virginity will happen 'soon enough'. I, too, haven't have sex, yet, but as long as I don't really know what I'm missing it's no big deal, right?

If a relationship develops things will happen automatically and you won't even need to think about it. I'd rather wait a little longer than regretting some things I've done in the past (which very many people do!).

What Girls Said 6

• i guess I kinda have the same thoughts as you.

a guy, for me, that's rare that a guy would think like that, especially since I'm only 16.

i wish more guys were like that

that's awesome!

• I think that makes a guy even more attractive. If I was in a relationship who would wait untill we were married I think it would bring out the best in me. :D

• I think it is really sweet and I wish all guys were like that.

• It's kind of hot. I'd rather sleep with a virgin guy than with a guy whose had sex with like 20 girls.

• I REALLY wish more guys where like you. I wouldn't want to date a non-virgin guy especially at the age I'm at. I haven't even had my first kiss yet and dating a guy who has had sex, would be way too much for me. I think virgin guys are way more attractive and it show's you actually set limits for yourselves. And for me at the marriage point in my life, it'd make me feel awesome knowing my husband or fiance was giving their virginity to me and wasn't comparing me to another girl they had before. I'm not saying I expect that, it'd just be nice. =]

• I don't have a problem with it, it's sort of sweet, and if I love a guy it doesn't matter whether he's a virgin or not.

What Guys Said 2

• I was in your spot until I was 22, and made the ill-conceived decision to lose my virginity to a girl who later proved beyond a doubt that she wasn't the person I thought she was. It's OK, because I turned a negative into a positive and it made me a smarter man - however, I learned a tough lesson from that experience which was this: a serious thing like sex should be reserved for someone who will treat it as such, and who you have a deep personal connection with. If you truly feel you're making the right decision for YOU by waiting, that's what matters.

• Nothing against it, though you're wasting time.