Wedding Ideas? I would like a traditional wedding.

I was just thinking about marriage because my brother got married recently and my sister just got engaged. What kind of wedding would you like?

I would like a traditional one with the state dude/priest whatever leading the whole ceremony. However, my wedding will have a twist.

I want it to be a costume party wedding. Like everyone has to dress up. No suits tuxes/dresses etc. I would be wearing a king costume with a crown, my bride-to-be would be wearing a queen costume. Instead of champagne I would be serving mead and beer in horn cups. I would have a huge roasted boar. I'd also be playing more modern music instead of the traditional wedding-esque crap.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm I wanna wear a japanese wedding kimono and in a place like this link

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds nice :). Hm... I want to have a wedding on the beach at sunset. I want to have a flowy white dress, no veil and a flower in my loose hair, hehe. It's probably cliché but I've always wanted it like that and I want to write my own vows too.

• i like your wedding idea :D

i want something small, just close friends and family.

by the sea, like this: link

no theme... just simplicity.

• I don't want a wedding.

Something quick like in Las Vegas

What Guys Said 5

• Badass.

I always said I wanted a traditional Viking wedding - that's like, a f***ing three day event of constant drinking, eating, boasting, dancing, fighting and other boorish activity, peppered by increments of ceremony and times of romance for the newly weds.

• That is legit! Your genius is unparallelled.

• doesn't sound too good

• 0|0
  • No wedding. No thanks.