Is your current boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife the greatest love of your life?

Since the worldwide divorce rate is now so high,I really wonder how many people have actually married the greatest love of their life. I am saying this because I think many times people don't actually end up marrying their greatest love due to circumstances beyond our control.What do you think?Thanks a lot for all inputs!

Also,how important is it for you to marry the greatest love of your life?Thanks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I am engaged to someone who I love a great deal, but unfortunately he is not the greatest love of my life. The greatest love of my life and I were forced to split as our personalities caused us to physically clash on more than one occasion and it wasn't healthy for either of us. I love my fiance, but I wouldn't say he is the greatest love of my life.

As to your other question, I think that if you can marry the greatest love of your life, then that's the best thing in the world. However, if for whatever reason you can't, then I would settle for someone I loved a great deal rather than spend time wishing I were with the greatest love of my life.