Why does everyone keep saying "You guys just get married already"?

Why does everyone keep saying"You guys just get married already" to a friend of mine and me. We've been told this by multiple friends of ours and friends of his. We aren't even dating but I do like him do why do people keep saying this? Can they tell I like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably. It's probably so painfully obvious that they want you both to stop screwing around and just get together.

What Guys Said 3

• They are sarcastically referring to the fact that you two remind them of a typical married couple, but usually that is someone who fights and picks at each other a lot (remember in grammer school how you would hit the boys that you really liked?), but maybe they are feeling some kind of "vibe" between you two that is not obvious to you...or maybe it is?

• You probably are giving off some hints (whether you realize it our not) that you like him a lot. Perhaps the friends see it as more than a friendship and because it already seems you two have good compatibility, they are suggesting you should date, not just marry the guy up front. It is a hint to make you guys give each other a chance in the romantic department, not schedule a wedding date.

• It's just teasing, most likely very noticeable the attraction between the two of you.

What Girls Said 2

• People are just commenting that you two act like a married couple. People did that to me and my one ex. They used to say "You two fight like an old married couple". But it's not always a bad thing, I think they are just teasing. If you like him, try to make a move.

They might be able to sense that you two have some feelings between you. It's quite possible. Or they think you two would be a good match so they feel you should just be together already.

• That's what is said to 2 people who get along well and maybe even bicker at times. My best friend and I are like that. And people can tell we have been friends for a longtime by the way we bicker. Lol

No worries have fun with it :)