Should I propose to her??

i know she likes me, i wanna propose to her, what should I say, so my love can go deep in heart?

i just don't want to hear NO from her..

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are asking the question in the first place then no you shouldn't. you should be proposing to someone that you absolutely know you want to spend the rest of your life with. Her liking you also isn't enough for marriage. You should think about this in about 10 years

What Girls Said 3

• How long have you known her? Since you seem to having doubt by this post, then I would say no.

Just go by your gut instinct. I know it sounds corny and cliche, but you'll know when you met the right one. I did and I am super happy.

So...just have fun and when the time comes, you will feel it. Don't worry about it.

• Do what my daddy did, propose on April Fools Day. :D

• you know she lies you? that's not enough.

What Guys Said 3

• Have you been dating for over 2 years?

Are you financially stable therefore able to support her in case she gets pregnant.

Have you experienced life as much as you want to before being stuck in one place and settled.

Are you ready for marriage?

• It has nothing to do with hearing 'no' from her.

Like everyone has said, if you have to ask if you should then you are not ready.

Are you both in a place in your personal and professional life where you can make long term plans together- including one or both of you making sacrifices and major changes to accommodate the other?

You can show and express your love for her without proposing to her.

• Hold out on asking. Normally the girl is the one who is more pushing/hinting towards marriage. You would have a strong sense that she is ready for marriage and would say yes. If you don't have that feeling then its not time.