To Flirt or Not To Flirt?

- So you are engaged and have been in a serious relationship for a long time. You are happy, life is good and you are just going with the flow. However from time to time you are faced with the casual flirt! The don't mean anything by it flirt! Just a little attention from the opposite sex

So do you or don't you engage in the activity?

Is there a hard cut off for when it should or should not start or stop?

Can you realistically never partake in the casual flirt?

Guys got any remarks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find anything wrong with a little harmless flirting. I flirt all the time and my husband knows this. When I first got married I worked at a car dealership where I had to flirt to earn a living. The entire 36 months I was there I sold the most high end luxury vehicles every month. My husband is a very popular male model in our home town. Women find him attractive and that doesn't bother me one little bit. I think you have to know your mate and know what bothers them and what doesn't. Also, you have to know when to stop. I would never go so far as to go out to dinner with another man or accept gifts from another man. If you know that your flirting would hurt your mate then don't do it. The general rule of thumb is don't do anything when your mate is not there that you wouldn't do in front of their face.

What Girls Said 3

• Considering that flirting is a means of "attracting someone", would you like to be attracted to someone else other than your partner?

How "casual" is casual flirting to you?

1. If YOU think that you might be disrespecting your partner, then it is considered crossing the line.

2./3. When you finally pledged your full love and dedication to your partner (a.k.a. marriage), I'd have to say that that is your "hard cut off point", because as I said, attracting someone else other than your partner is, well, cheating. You CAN partake in casual flirting, as long as you haven't said your vows yet.

• My mom has been married for almost 25 years, has the ring visibly displayed on her finger, and still gets flirted with. And she flirts back sometimes. There's really nothing wrong with it.

Flirting is just a way of communication, really. As long as it never crosses over the line to direct propositioning, it can't possibly hurt your engagement/ or marriage.

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck!

• If you are truley in love with your engaged woman, then you should care most about the attention you recieve from her. You should not feel the need to flirt with other woman.

What Guys Said 2

• Some flirting is good for you, keeps you from becoming rusty and boring. No touch on anything other than shoulder and no directly sexual comments are boundaries I have. Past that, I agree with what bigdaddysgirl said - do only what you would do with your lady present.

• I'm no expert,but isn't flirting when in a serious relationship the same as cheating?

And blast these stories that say flirting is a good thing when in a relationship.