Would you ever marry someone?

?would you ever marry someone?

how would you propose?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.. I want to be married someday, having wife and kids

Just it's not in my sight and plans for near future.

I won't marry anyone before the age of 24

• I'd like to but it's hard to say with the scandalous women we have outnumbering the good.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe.

I want it to be so non - chalant like - " I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with you."

Me: " Oh legit. Me too."

Then there's a small silence -

HIM: " So remember that infection on my foot? I think it's spreading..."

• lol that's a weird but cool mellow way lol

• ha ha - to me - marriage is nothng more than a paper and metal ring - real marriage = the uniton of two people hopefully through love -

If you two really bond with love like that - you don't need a proposal, or a flashy wedding, or papers to dictate that union.

It's already as clear as day that it's there.

• Yes I would definitely marry someone. I really want to get married. I want to be married before having any children. I'm very old fashioned.

I would want him to propose to me how Melanie's boyfriend proposed to her in the movie Sweet Home Alabama. lol that would be nice :)

• Meh. Probably not.

• yup.

and I'd propose by placing a ring in his sammich. hopefully he wouldn't choke and die.