What are your thoughts about forced marriage?

I'm sure we all have heard a couple of times about girls getting forced to marry a guy they don't like just because they parents want to.

but, what if it's the guy being forced to marry the girl?

link is this what we can expect when a guy get forced to do it but if it was a girl she must remain silent ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's inhumane and doesn't make sense, regardless of which gender is being forced to do it.

The cultures who still practice forced marriages tend to be the ones who believe women should be submissive, so that's just why women don't protest as much. Those good old "traditional" values (sarcasm).

What Guys Said 6

• Forced marriages are dumb they just lead to problems and sometimes violence no matter w hat gender is forced into it

• That sucks.

• Not cool, man. Not cool.

• Yes it's completely stupid but keep in mind this is in India...they have a very strange culture to say the least.

• Forced marriages, like the one that was set up between Kane and Lita a while ago, are pretty dumb. When it's forced, the wife wears black and the groom wears white. Pretty severe, isn't it

• Forced marriage sucks and it doesn't make sense and I would never let myself be forced to get married

What Girls Said 2

• I would never survive a forced marriage. I don't know how people do it.

• No one should be forced to get married to someone they don't want to marry or don't even like/love