Why would you marry your girlfriend or boyfriend?

OK I want everyone to be real honest, why would you marry or not marry your current boyfriend or girlfriend?

OK, say if you are in a long term relationship say 3-6 years but then you get this crush on a girl. Would that effect you wanting to marry your crush?
Or a guy either way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would marry my boyfriend because I love him. And because I know that if we have kids he would be an exceptional father. We can talk things out and solve our problems, he is very supportive of me. He is protective and I feel safe with him. He is smart, ambitious, funny.. I could go on all day about him. :p and we've been living together close to a year now. :)

• It isn't hard to develop a crush on someone. I'd still probably go with my boyfriend.. A crush is just a crush for a reason :

• yeah, I mean I get more crushes than boyfriends. I know this guy has a crush on me and I told him that I liked him but I didn't know he had a girlfriend and now he tries to be around me and if that doesn't work he'll watch me form a distance.

• He is admiring you, people want what they can't have and when they have it they take it for granted

What Guys Said 2

• I did marry my gf...she seemed sensible & practical, was easy to be with, good looking, not a big spender...but when she asked what "other sex" I liked and was willing to do it...the last barriers came down and I told her she could move in and we were married within a couple of months...(:

• Sorry, need to elaborate, meaning explain what you might be refering to, Lols

-A

What Girls Said 2

• I would probably marry my boyfriend (not now but in the future) mainly because I can't think of anyone I would rather spend the rest of my life with. We complement each other quite well.

• I'd marry him because we're perfect for each other.