Arranged or Love Marriage? Ahat do you prefer?

HI Friend I have a girl in my work place few days before she just came to me and touch hand and in evening she started message me ...1st week I though I like her but now I think I love her but I very short time know her ... so should I go for marriage with her or need more time ?

Please suggest for Love and arrange Marriage ... should I do arrange marriage or I should for love marriage ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Deffo stay clear of marriage if you've only known her a few days.

She will more than likely think your crazy and head for the hills if you start proposing to her.

Are you even a couple?

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely love marriage. Arranged one is like so outdated.
    know the person better before you ask for her hand... fair to yourself and it won't scare her away too

• Love marriage. I'd never ever want an arranged marriage.

• Love marriage, you will be happier but i think it should be a law where children MUST by married between the age of 15-20

• Give it time

• I personally would see how she feels about you and go from there

• Love marriage

• You need to date her before you propose. I think that marriage should be for love.

• Love

• Love. Always true love of my pick

What Guys Said 2

• this is 2012. girls in the west sort of get to chose. you are a long way from marriage bro. get to know her. f*** her brains out. lick her sexy p**** until she screams. climb a mountain and skull f*** her at the top. you get the idea...

• i don't think you should worry about marriage yet, you've only known the girl for a few days.

but love marriage over arranged marriage every time - good marriages are based on love, without that you're basically just roommates with them