Good replies on this **** of a marriage?

Sane or insane marriage?opinions?

i mean this height of impulsiveness is unbelievable..How can this be possible>

Suppose a guy meets a girl at a bar,says it was love at first sight,asks for her number and starts dating but remains hooked or infatuated with other girls also.

This guy was considered a jerk who would physicallyharass/call them names females who rejected him and would do drugs too(stopped breathing, ambulance was called by his fiance)

Just a year later he gets engaged to her and starts thinking of baby names and picks out a name for the girl,hoping to have a baby as quickly as possible.

Then marries her a year later ,gets a tattoo of her name and produces a child in just 9 months of their marriage.

But during the entire span of his relationship and even today,he flirts and cheats with several girls.(sleeps with the women he likes,takes them out on dates ( cuddles,kisses)and hangs out with them,takes intimate pictures with them and has no fear of getting caught on camera or video.

if he publicly thrashes his very close female friend for sleeping around,the number of men he knows she slept with and who she's sleeping with while he's talking,then again his wife has no problems whatsoever ))

Contradictory behavior by wife who is happy in her own world of girlfriends and taking pictures in silly poses as well as accompanying him to glitzy events where he doesn't even take pictures with her or acts as if she's practically non existent at the event,talking to other people.not holding her by the waist or at all if he poses with her at all,

what can you say about them provided the guy has a high social status,lots of money and is quite well known-the star quality kind of and pretends to be a family man in twitter (writing happy birthday to his spouse on twitter when they were together!) and on public?

the guy young daughter is the apple of his eye(as he wanted a baby as quickly as possible) and he stays on road most of the time due to his job.

does he stay for the daughter as he has to be on road most of the time and since no woman is reliable enough to raise her,in case he divorces me( he will take full custody as he wanted a baby girl as quickly as possible) and she stays for money ,comforts and lavish lifestyle that she hardly cares about her husband?

aren't both at fault?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose you've never heard of an open marriage. It may not work for most people, but for some people, it does, and it's not really any of your business.

Anyway, you need to seriously consider rewording this entire thing the next time you ask it. It's very hard to understand.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• well he's not hurting the daughter, he is paying for her expenses with his high up jobs, As long as they are good parents that's what matters.. just because you are married and never cheat, doesn't mean your good parent's he could be on the other side of the world but still be a good dad. Of course he may not be a great role model, but nobody is perfect, he could be the reason she never touches drugs, "I don't want to go through what my dad went through", Who is to say what perfect parents are? I don't know any..lol

0|0
    0|0