Do you think it's more fun to go after a married man?

Do you think it's more fun to go after a married man just for the challenge?

Who do you think is to blame when a married man cheats? I believe it's both parties fault but I do believe the married man has more blame. I also believe anybody who goes after a married man is just not morally right in the head. Just want to find out what the difference in the opinions...thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• To even entertain the thought of going out with a married man, or to cheat in general, is to disregard the pain and emotional suffering it causes. Anyone who has had this happen to them would say a resounding "NO" to cheating. Get your fun some other way!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with you - it's immoral and stupid you know he's married, you know they're having problems why would you even consider going after him? Men too - will try to take anything that knocks at their door - if your a married man and your having problems with your wife - go to counseling - try to figure out the problem - not create a problem. Personally me - never I can't go after someone who's married - there was a guy who hit on me and he was married and what pissed me off was the fact that he had a ring on and what really pissed me off more he actually asked me to go out with him. How could you do that? It's truly stupid - have common sense!!!!!

• I have had a married guy hit on me since he was engaged. We really just joke back and forth but I never let it go further than that. I met his wife once and I just think about if I was married and someone cheated with my husband. He's a cool person (that's the only reason why we joke) but cheating is morally wrong.

• I know a woman in town that loves to go after married men, my husband being one of them. When my husband and I started having some trouble he just could no resist her. He was the 4th person at his work alone that she has been with. She is married and they are still together because he just can't leave her. It went on for over 6 months before I found out.......needless to say that I am now a divorced mother of 3 and the pain that it has caused is undescribeable. The whole towns knows and they all seem to flock to her. To make matters worse 2 of my kids know and I have to see her everyday at school...she has no shame at all.