Have you or would you ever snoop on a spouse ? How would you react if someone did it to you ?

I personally wouldn't I'm not that nosey and would be pissed if someone did that to me.

If they did I would probably plant all sort of weird things around for them to find just to F with them.

But I see my girl friends going through their husbands phones and emails like it's normal behavior.

So would you ever snoop on a spouse or have you ?

if so why ?

Or has anyone ever snooped on you ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I'd probably do it just once just to see if he was doing anything.

Men these days are so scandalous that sadly, I don't really trust them. ESPECIALLY the guys of this era! I've seen guys with amazing girlfriends cheat! So yeah, I'd snoop but it wouldn't become like a daily regimen lol

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think I could ever do that. I just wouldn't feel right doing so (even though I know several ways of doing so (keyloggers for example)). And to my knowledge I've not had anyone do so to me. If someone did, I'd be livid. Everyone is entitled to privacy.

I have a friend, and she and her husband seem to go through each others FB, phone, etc. He even recruits her friends to try and get dirt on her. I find that rather...distasteful.

• I would never snoop, and would be just as pissed as you if my girlfriend did that to me. Would be damn near a deal breaker for me because it tells me she doesn't trust me enough.

What Girls Said 6

• No I wouldn't..my boyfriend did it the other day on my phone and I was pissed! Not because anything is on there, but its just an invasion of privacy. If I wanted to know something or see something I would ask him to show me before I just took it upon myself to just go through his stuff.

• i agree I don't have anything to hide either it's just nice to have your privacy

• I wouldn't snoop on my boyfriend, I have no reason to. I know he is 100% faithful to me and would never do anything behind my back. Even if he gave me permission to look through his e-mail, Facebook, phone, etc, I wouldn't find anything of interest.

And I would feel a little bit offended if my boyfriend felt the need to look through my phone, but only if he did it behind my back. I would quite happily offer my phone to him for him to look through if he wanted, I have nothing to hide from him.

• Also, I fogot to add that I don't have an issue with my boyfriend going through my emails/FB/phone records cause I have nothing to hide. If he had insecurities and If I could make him feel secure that way I would give him all my paswords to make him feel better. Heck, for all I know he could have all my passwords right now and I'm OK with it cause I know he will find nothing! When I get into a relationship I cut off all communications/relations and anything else with other guys and focus only one my man! Unfortunately, not all men will do the same for their girlfriends and so begins the trust issues.

• I have in the pat and am trying to stop snooping. The reason I do it is because I don't want to be one of these girls that say " My HUBBY/BF loves me so much, he would never ever look at another women" Then they find out that their man has been cheating on them left and right and they are devastated. We are human, therefore we are weak. I will never trust a man 100% cause he is only a man and is weak.

• I never thought I would either, especially because I was with (what I thought to be) the most loyal best man in the world. Then one day, I just got the urge to look through his phone, and found out he was cheating.

• I look at my husbands phone and email. The first time I was on his fb I got on his page to send myself a gift in a game and an ex instant messaged him. This made me nosey so I looked at their emails. He had been big time flirting with her. This is an ex who was married when they were together years ago she didn't respect her marriage and the way the two of them were flirting there was no respect for my current marriage either. Now I check everything. I really was not trying to snoop the first time but since he has given me reason not to trust him he needs to earn that trust back so I do not feel wrong in snooping and he knows I do it.

As far as how I would feel I have nothing to hide so it's fine with me :)