Should marriage be a human right?

Should marriage be a human right?

Most Helpful Guy

• who cares. seriously?

marriage should be about raising children. there's no way in hell I'd ever get married unless it was to form a stable patriarchal family unit iot raise offspring

What Guys Said 2

• Well it pretty well is..isn't it? Or are you referring to gays? I don't really care who marries who...could not prevent them from living together anyway..Or are there some obscure countries that don't allow marriage or need permission?

• should be.

What Girls Said 2

• NO are you crazy?

Why should anyone have the right to decide who they should sacrifice the rest of their life with?

That's insane.

Your one of those liberals aren't you - take your woo hoo freedom of right talk outta here :P

Jk.

Yea its' pretty idiotic if anyone thinks it shouldn't be

• I think marriage should be left to the churches. A civil union alternative should exist for anyone who wants it. I really believe the controversy over gay marriage would fade away if that was done.