Would you still marry them if......

If the love of your life could never have kids. I mean a guy couldn't produce sperm or a girl couldn't produce an egg. Or whatever.

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• That would be perfect for me. Since I never plan on having kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I'd still marry her, adoption is an option, or even in extreme cases, a surrogate mother could be chosen if that's what she wanted... it isn't the end of the world really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Love is love. You take the good with the bad. Plus we could always adopt so it isn't that serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. even though I prefer having my own kids, I would be fine with adopting but the younger the kids the better so I can best develop them how I hope to.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its not their fault

0|0
    0|0
  • just having true love is all I need, not having kids, doesn't mean the end of the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be fine. that is what adoption is for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd still want to have kids though somehow. egg from someone similar

0|0
    0|0
  • Surrogate mother may work. I would like to have my own kids one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I myself have aspergers so I'm sort of not sure whether I want to father any children myself because I had a rough youth because of it.. Like I could always still adopt just not sure if I wanna risk having asperger babies.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• if I "love" the other person yea. I don't think reproduction would have to get in the way of marriage

there always adoption.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Adoption is always an option, I suppose.

2|0
    0|0
  • it sucks on both ends it would suck to know you couldn't have kids :( but I think adoption can be an option!right?it may not be yours but...maybe that is GODS calling!there is a lot of children that need homes !

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want kids anyways.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ive always thought that too. Until some guy said/ " I would never marry a girl who wouldn't want to have kids".

• I've had guys tell me that. I always say, "Good thing we aren't getting married".

• Sure! Easily!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They can't help it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would still marry him if he couldn't produce sperm, we could always adopt. But I would love to have a love child with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would adopt. Lord knows there are a ton of abandoned kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I don't want kids.

0|0
    0|0