Do you want a LTR to get married some day?

if you you should watch this 5 min video.

link

What Girls Said 1

• The video makes a good point, but I don't like how he makes it sound like all women are naturally evil and just out to use men. Unfortunately, maybe most of us are but I know we ALL aren't like that. And for the women who are decent human beings, I think marriage and having a family with them is a good thing.

It's not feminism itself that's the problem, it's the type of women who are usually most involved in it. Because most of them are those evil, manipulative, greedy bitches that make the rest of us look bad.

• Also, with the right type of girl feminism can be beneficial to a man. Because before feminism it would've been the man's duty to provide everything for his wife and she wasn't expected to work or contribute much financially to the household or even for dates while dating. But with feminism now women are working and it is much more common for women to contribute financially as well, so the financial burden is lessened for men.

What Guys Said 0