How did/ would you propose?

so how did you propose to your girl/ guy? or if you haven't yet how would you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought a gorgeous diamond set in platinum on a Friday and made reservations at one of the nicest bed and breakfasts in the state. I picked up my girl(at the time-we never got married btw) at her work and said we are going out to dinner. I called ahead of time to the matridee and told him I want the waitor to act really clumsy and drop things on the table a few times. I told him to drop a box(with the ring in it after the main course). We arrived and we had the appetizer. The waitor dropped the silverware-spilled some water. I said "wow what a clumsy waitor". We had the main course. The waitor dropped a knife on the floor. I was like "really!?". We started to order dessert when the waitor dropped the box on the table. I grabbed it and said what the heck is this? I got on my knee and looked up at her and smiled. I said "I love you and can not imagine living my life without you-will you be my wife?" She said yes and I was floating on clouds. It was among the happiest moments of my life until things did not work out for various reasons.

What Guys Said 3

• I would take her to the place where we had our first date, if it was possible have a candlelight dinner at that place.

I wouldn't do anything like putting the ring in her glass or anything, I'd just get down on one knee as I pull the ring out.

• Either somewhere that we have a lot of memories or somewhere od memorable. When I say that I mean like Eiffle Tower, TIme Square, a Cruise. Probably go with memories cause the rest cost a lot of money

• i haven't purposed yet , not even seeing anyone

What Girls Said 2

• " F***me & Marry me young "

(I wasn't planning on getting married, but if I knew the guy really wanted to, & I decided to do it. Id say that... somewhere overseas )

• Pull a Little rascals and hide it in his food link