Proposing on Valentine's Day?

What does everyone feel about that? Guys or girls?

Personally I think its cliché.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems cliche, but honestly I've never heard of it happening and I don't even think I've seen it in a movie before. So, maybe it isn't as cliche as I thought?

• Yeah, well, my brother is thinking of asking his girlfriend on Valentine's Day. She wants him to and my mother said it was ever girl's dream. I don't think it really is though.

What Guys Said 1

• I would rather propose on the anniversary. To be honest, we can't always keep track of certain days. So proposing on valentines day is out of lazyiness or one less day to remember.

What Girls Said 8

• Personally, it's not my thing at all. I find it to be quite tacky in my opinion. I am not even a big fan of this holiday. It shouldn't take a holiday to go all out or show your love. It should be an every day thing.

• that is pretty sappy.

• Yeah, I'm not a big fan of that either... I'd rather it be a random day out of the year. I wouldn't want to be proposed to on Christmas or my birthday either...

• Gross, it's so cliché.

• If your feeling the urge to engage, then who cares about the day! valentines day just happens to have the mood for the country set in place that's why I think it's such a popular day to do it.

• It's not so much cliche as it is uncreative. I want my guy to do it in a special way. How many other couples are getting engaged on Valentine's day? I want it to be our own and special.

I don't think it's every girl's dream either, it's not mine.

• And like the first girl said its kinda obvious. My youngest brother proposed to his girlfriend, now fiance on his birthday, which was completely out of the blue and "creative" in a way because it was a day to be about him.

• i would say that it is not very creative and secretly us girls don't want something to happen on an obvious day such as valentines day !

• yuck.