Married women flirting?

my wife went on holiday with her best friend recently. I get turned on imagining her flirting and getting chatted up. I know that her friend who is single ended up one evening with a man in her bed. my wife spent the evening chatting to his friend and confessed that she kissed this guy and she let him finger her. she said she was drunk and swears no sex took place. the whole thing has turned me on very much. I have told her this but she feels ashamed . would most women have told their husbands or would you have kept it secret?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the woman and her character. For you to be okay with her cheating on you is not cool.

• its not cheating because she told me what happened. I was not there at the time and I am sure she enjoyed being caresed by another man. she only let him finger her and she let him kiss her breasts . no sex happened. I think it is cool . its only my opinion . nice to debate with you

What Girls Said 1

• Every marriage/relationship is different. We all have set boundaries. Its no one's place to judge another relationship. If it turns you on express that to her. Also let her know that she doesn't need to be ashmed of it because you're comfortable with what she has done. What one person sees as cheating may not be to another. I. Personally would not have let thing go as far as a kiss. In my relationship we do consider it cheating.

What Guys Said 2

• My wife and I have been together now for over 20 years, when we had been married for about 3 years I too wanted to share my wife with other guys. We seemed to only talk about doing this during sex, at first she seemed a little reluctant to the idea. The more we talked and role played it she was getting hornier wanting to go through with it. I finally asked her if we knew anyone she was willing to try this with she said yes a black friend of ours named Kevin, needless to say I wasn't surprised as they was always flirting back and forth. We continued our role play before actually setting this up with Kevin. Then she surprised me during the role play she admitted her and Kevin had talked of this fantasy, both were turned on to this idea. When I asked if she thought she could go through with it, she said YES she had all ready had sex with him when they talked one thing lead to another before long they were in the bed fucking. At first I was shocked, jealous, yet at the same time even hornier knowing she had fucked him. Now I wanted to watch her fuck him even more, so we arranged a visit where we would discuss and plan this event. Without making this reply to long we did go through with the two them fucking. I was surprised how much I liked seeing her fucking someone else. We had him over several times after that then she was willing for other guys we knew to fuck her. She admitted it turned her on knowing I liked watching and her being the center of attention. As long as you are both ok with it and know it is nothing more than sexual attraction without an emotional attachment, I say have fun. We still do this when she is interested in someone she lets me know when she wears her short denim skirt no panties on giving guys a peek at her pussy. I still enjoy watching her have fun. Maybe you should just have one on one sex with him, be honest to your husband. As for me I very much like watching my wife enjoy having sex.

• I find your approach interesting. I think your wife is upset she let it happened. I think she is surprised by your reaction. I'll be honest I have a fantasy that my wife does as your wife did. I have shared this with my wife and although she hasn't gone further than dancing and flirting, it does add excitement

.