Do you believe in love or arrange marriages?

I think arrange marriages would be of more adventure and exciting,as one would not know much about the opposite gender!

Your views!plus would you go for love or arrange marriage?

Arrange marriage does not mean that one is forced to marry the other..Its like one parents ask their children whether they want to marry the girl or guy they want..Depending on the situation

Most Helpful Girl

• Why on earth would I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who could potentially make me miserable and that I may not be attracted to. I'm one of those people who take marriage seriously and I want to spend my life with someone who's perfect for me and that will make me happy. There's no way that I will know if my future spouse will make me happy unless I got the opportunity before the time. I feel so sorry for those girls who get forced to marry men their parents chose which you find in certain cultures. But anyway, I'd definitely go for a love marriage. Couldn't imagine it any other way.

What Girls Said 2

• I have sh*t luck finding dates so yes I would be open to arranged marriage, but of course I would at least want to meet him first.

• i don't believe in them. people need to go out and date and find their own partners. just because someone sets you up to marry that person doesn't mean you will be sexually, mentally. physically or emotionally attached/attracted. I would love to find a man myself and marry him because I fell in love not because my parents want me to be with him

What Guys Said 4

• supposedly arrange marriage lasts longer since you are learning things about them for a longer period of time

but I like the idea of love marriage a lot better

• I prefer picking who I marry.

• I would like to pick myself. :)

• Arranged marriage is a terrible idea. Relationships are tough enough when both people get to make their own choices; I can't imagine how much tougher it would be if both people were essentially forced on each other.