If a girl says she never wants to get married or have kids, does it mean she's not looking for a relationship?

So if a girl says she doesn't ever want to get married or have kids, as if she's turned off by the idea, is it safe to say she's not looking for a relationship with a guy, but rather just causal sex? I know most women want a relationship with a guy and they do think about eventually getting married one day. But what about the women who are turned off by marriage and kids?

What Girls Said 1

• She may think that now but maybe as she gets settled into her life she may change her mind. Girls like to have company and a good "companion". she may regret not having that now! some women find that's what they want but then later change their minds others don't change at all. Sstill others say that but its out of fear of being hurt again!

What Guys Said 1

• All I know is that I wish I could find a girl like that. Too many girls already have kids, and the ones that don't, say they want them eventually.