Would you date a married woman?

I'm currently separated from my husband. We may very well be getting a divorce. I realize that divorce can take months if not YEARS to complete. Would you date a married woman waiting for a divorce?

* I can explain other reasons why I want to leave.

The reason why I think our marriage is failing is because we got physical too soon and things took off from there.There was never a genuine love felt. For the remainder of my dating life I will abstain from being physical until I can establish whether or not their is a legitimate connection.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be willing to date a woman who is LEGALLY separated and is PHYSICALLY seperated, meaning, she has her own home that her husband isn't around. If either of those things aren't in place, then no way in hell, and even then, I'd be cautious and careful, and I'd ask a lot of questions.

What Guys Said 4

• Um...We lived together until her divorce was final.

Does that count as dating? :-)

• Yes.

• I would not do that. It's not just the finalization of the divorce; you also have emotional wounds that need time to heal.

• nope, I don't think its right in any way, shape, or form.

What Girls Said 1

• Do what makes you happy. Just be honest about it. You don't have to explain your reasons. Just be honest with people and they should accept you.