What age would you want to settle down?

What age you want to settle down and get married & Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I finally meet the right woman ... =)

• hey thanks... you know what I mean =)

• i just feel like people alway have this age set but I would assume it would be when you meet the right person because you can't choose when you meet your soul mate.

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't seem likely, but preferably, I'd like to find someone before my birthday next year. I don't like the thought of being called "the 30-Year-Old Virgin."

• Probably early thirties for me. I feel your twenties are for having fun and learning life lessons, and by age 30 I'd think myself stable and mature enough to settle down.

• probably around 27-28

so I can play around with kids I don't want to be an old man with back problems trying to chase after kids

• mid to late 20s prob. I feel like I should be stable by then and I'm not the type of dude who jumps into a bunch of relationships anyways so I'm not going to be constantly feeling like "oh man I wonder what other kinds of girls are out there".

• less than 25...

• around 25 or 26. It just sounds like a good age and everything should be in place

• Almost did it at 18, but honestly I don't mind when it happens I'd like it to be around 30.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 19 and I'd settle down now if I met the right person. No kiddos until I'm in my 30's, but I would get married tomorrow if it was with the right person.

• Late 20s. Seems like the older I get the less I care about having kids etc.

• Married by 25-26 kids at 27-28? :P

Possibly.

• possibly late 20's, early 30's.

i want to get my career started and have a stable job first.

thats the most important thing for me.

after that, I'll start worrying about settling down.

• aww.

who gave me thumbs down?

i was just stating my opinion.

jerks!

• Never.

• 25 or late 20's because it seems not too old or young.