Pick one, of the following choices that is an absolute must for your marriage, that without it, would make or break the deal.
So pretend like marriage is on the horizon, we are not concerned right now with any particular guy or girl, but from the list which one is significant to you the most if you were actively seeking a partner for marriage. Pretend like you are old enough for marriage, whatever that age may be for you.
The options are mutually exclusive, for instance, do not consider educational status as an influence on financial security, just for the purpose of this question. (Let's pretend for instance, Joe Pesci from With Honors, a Harvard graduate turned bum...okay, that's a bit extreme I should say)
I digress to mention that Katy Perry is on the radio right now, and no Katy Perry, no I don't feel like a f.ucking plastic bag, now shut up!
- Educational background: Good educational status and backgroundVote A
- Social status: High on this hierarchy, has many friends in church, community, etc.Vote B
- Financial security: earns well at a reputable company with opportunities for advancementVote C
- Physical attributes: Looks good, attractive, appealing to the eyesVote D
- Personality: Meshes well with your personality on all emotional levels.Vote E